Do you believe in signs? Well...we are beginning too.
A couple of weeks ago our lovely Cottage Inspirations sign fell over during a storm and we have decided not to put it back up. After 10 amazing years of fun and fabric, we have made a difficult - but prayerful decision to close our beautiful shop and transition to online only. We wanted you, our favorite patrons to hear the news first.
We will miss the challenge of running a small business, the creative energy of our staff, and we will miss seeing all of you, the great friends we have made over the last ten terrific years. We have treasured every minute and could not have survived without your love and laughter. Our futures hold more time spent with our families and friends, and hopefully working on some of those UFOs we've been saving! Our heartfelt thanks go out to all of you who have been so supportive of our little shop. We appreciate each and every one of you.
A few answers to your questions:
* We will continue shipping regular BOM project kits monthly until the project is complete;
* We will honor all FULL punch cards during our sale but will not be adding punches to existing cards;
* Gift certificates will be honored during our sale;
* We are going through our samples and offering some lovely things for sale;
* We will also be pricing some of our display items;
* For every $50 spent with us during our sale, you will receive a ticket into our grand prize drawing for several wonderful prizes;
* We will be transitioning our woolen items to our online shop only. So please, bear with us as we get our inventory updated on our website so we can continue to service all your wool needs.
Our inventory clearance will begin immediately and everything in our shop in Cambridge is currently 40% off (This will exclude online, BOMs, samples, & display items). Our last official day for our retail store will be Saturday August 2nd. Discounts will increase until all merchandise is gone and further discounts will be communicated to you via email. We ask that you help us with our liquidation by sharing the news to all of your friends, clubs and guilds. Remember, first come, first served & best selection!!
Again, thank you so much for your support over the years. This is going to be a rough couple of weeks for all of us. We will put out an extra box of tissues.
Creating Memories One Stitch at a Time
Melody & Samantha